Re: Who wants a premier offer for WP10?ie Lumia 950,950xl
NolMac
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is too funny. You have their undivided attention. FYI I copy and pasted both statements.

0 Likes
NolMac
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only thing for me that iOS has better is app developers. I think windows10 will change that.

0 Likes
IAmVortigaunt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm on unlimited. Got it with my HTC Trophy and have been buying used phones ever since. Currently have the Icon. But now they companies seem to be offering higher days limits at more reasonable prices, I'm prepared to switch to ATT to get the 950xl if I have to.

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
rbolman
Enthusiast - Level 2

Count me in for 2 950XL's if they get released on Verizon, not to mention the potential for the installed base at the company I work for.

I've been using an 822 since it came out and it is the first phone that I have had literally zero issues with.

Verizon customer support asked what you wanted to do with a new phone. For me, it's Continuum, especially after seeing the demo. I believe that this may be a game changer in the business area. If our sales reps could go to a client site and connect their phone to the conference room equipment for presentations, that would be incredible. If I could walk around with my PC in my pocket and connect as needed wherever (on call 24/7/365) that would be awesome. Right now I have to carry my laptop in the trunk of my car and a mi-fi for connection. If the technology is available where I don't have to do that anymore, please allow me to use it Verizon. I'd really appreciate it. I might even buy you cookies.

0 Likes
therudog
Enthusiast - Level 2

I liked primortal's idea to tell it to the leadership so I sent a message of our dispair to  David Small, executive vice president wireless operations . We will see if he actually responds and what he thinks. I know they don't care about a handfull of MS followers but maybe if we all sent him a message of our wishes, you never know , it might help

0 Likes
rbolman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've also sent a message on to Mr. Small. What can it hurt?

Hey....my phone just stopped working.......

0 Likes
Lazermn03
Enthusiast - Level 1

I sent a message to my regional Exec and she had her secretary call me and he said they can't say yet if they will have the phone or not, but they have an eye on Windows 10 and the MS phones. Sounded kind of promising...... Maybe they are working with MS to get a custom phone just for Verizon like the Turbo.

0 Likes
bbrackeen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm out, I'll be moving to AT&T. Its too little too late. I don't *want* a Verizon custom version with apps I'll never use or even want. I want the version unmolested from Microsoft. If they don't know at this point what they are going to do, and say silly things like "we have an eye on Windows 10.. har har har...", you've already lost me, and I'm gone.

AT&T have already come out and made a statement the 950 will be on their network day one. That's all I need to hear.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

What?  All the apps VZW pre-loads can be uninstalled in seconds.  You think AT&T doesn't preload apps on their Windows Phone??

0 Likes
therudog
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm with you on that, could not have said it better, they want us to have to stay with the 730 I htink

0 Likes