When will Verizon offer the Lumia 1020? C'mon! It's the best Phonecam out there, especially with that accessory Camera Grip! Why don't you offer a Camera Grip for the Icon?
Mert3

When will Verizon offer the Lumia 1020? C'mon! It's the best Phonecam out there, especially with that accessory Camera Grip! Why don't you offer a Camera Grip for the Icon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will Verizon offer the Lumia 1020? C'mon! It's the best Phonecam out there, especially with that accessory Camera Grip! Why don't you offer a Camera Grip for the Icon?
lost-in-dixie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree and wish Verizon would offer it.  This phone is, however, built as as exclusive for AT&T.

Re: When will Verizon offer the Lumia 1020? C'mon! It's the best Phonecam out there, especially with that accessory Camera Grip! Why don't you offer a Camera Grip for the Icon?
rcschnoor
Legend

Mert3 wrote:

Why don't you offer a Camera Grip for the Icon?

Verizon does not make phone accessories. If someone were to make it, I'm sure Verizon would consider selling it depending on the demand for such an item.

sjjmoore
Enthusiast - Level 1

Would be great if possible to offer. . . thank you. I have been wanting this phone for a while; but now that I can upgrade they don't have it:(.

funkyourmama
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon doesn't pay attention to their customers. The dont care , even if you cancel.You never be able to get that amazing phone from Verizon. You will need to tell Verizon to go take a hike and switch to Att&t. Verizon has the Icon for $99, last week it was free. If I am going to pay $100 for a phone it would be the Lumina 1020. Verizon wants a $100 for the Icon and it was free last week. They love to play the price game shuffle.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to feel this way funkyourmama. We care about our customers and we definitely don't want to see you go. We update our promotions often, I trust you'll be able to get the phone of your dreams with us soon.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport