When is Windows 8.1 going to be released for the Nokia Lumia Icon Black?
jmart81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have contacted Nokia and Microsoft about this issue and both of them said to contact my wireless provider. So I am now wondering when the update to 8.1 will be released on the Nokia Lumia Icon Black?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When is Windows 8.1 going to be released for the Nokia Lumia Icon Black?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You really should have checked the other threads on this community forum. The answer has been linked a number of times already.

This is the last time I'm going to post it. See Verizon announces Windows Phone 8.1 upgrades for Lumia 822 and Lumia 928.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You really should have checked the other threads on this community forum. The answer has been linked a number of times already.

This is the last time I'm going to post it. See Verizon announces Windows Phone 8.1 upgrades for Lumia 822 and Lumia 928.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bubba60jones
Enthusiast - Level 2

You have to be kidding me..........

0 Likes
Razz86
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, when I searched for "Nokia Lumia Icon" to check for update info, this is the only recent thread that shows up for me. The last thread mentioning the update is dated back in June 2014. It looks like they are new to the boards. Nobody is forcing you to repost links, but thanks for the link

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here let me "help" you.

Re: Windows 8.1 update for Icon?

Re: Samsung ATIV SE update to 8.1 OS

Re: Windows Upgrade for Samsung ATIV SE

0 Likes
jmart81
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nope not kidding

0 Likes
jmart81
Enthusiast - Level 1

As far as checking out other threads, I am new at forums and I tried to check out as much as I could.

0 Likes
jmart81
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Razz86, I did not think I was forcing anyone to post anything if they do not want to.

0 Likes
jmart81
Enthusiast - Level 1

To be specific, like Razz86 stated, there is only one recent thread for the Nokia Icon. Nothing was stated about anything Samsung in the question.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They were all asking about the Windows 8.1 update. It doesn't matter which phone. Your search terms were apparently too narrow.

0 Likes