What is the best music player app for a windows phone?
OrcaBates

I want something where I can buy music online and sync to my surface pro and Nokia Icon like Itunes, I was using Amazon cloud player on my Android but now I have the Windows phone instead and it seems they have no support for Windows phone. Anything like that available for windows phone. I was hoping I could use windows media player but I can't find it for windows phone, is that possible? seems very odd there is no WMP for Windows phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a good music player app for windowsphone? I can't get media player to sync with my phone.
jsh17001
Contributor - Level 1

Xbox music comes standard on your Windows Phone and as part of Windows 8.X.

There is also a Nokia music service for your phone and a corresponding app for Windows 8.X.

There are be others, including an apps  that may access iTunes. (I have never used iTunes)

Get creative in your searches in the Store on your phone and the store on your Windows 8 computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a good music player app for windowsphone? I can't get media player to sync with my phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how much fun it is to be able to listen to music on my device OrcaBates! I appreciate your interest. My best recommendation would be to visit the app store for Windows. There are several music apps available. http://vz.to/1hbVJOQ

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
jsh17001
Contributor - Level 1

Xbox music comes standard on your Windows Phone and as part of Windows 8.X.

There is also a Nokia music service for your phone and a corresponding app for Windows 8.X.

There are be others, including an apps  that may access iTunes. (I have never used iTunes)

Get creative in your searches in the Store on your phone and the store on your Windows 8 computer.

0 Likes