WHY does Verizon sell Windows phones and not have the MYVERIZON app available for Windows phones?
Lyall

WHY does Verizon sell Windows phones and not have the MYVERIZON app available for Windows phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: WHY does Verizon sell Windows phones and not have the MYVERIZON app available for Windows phones?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lyall,

Having access to your account from the simplicity of an app is great. I see we do have our My Verizon Mobile app available. What happens when you search for “My Verizon Mobile”? What phone do you have? What operating system is currently installed?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: WHY does Verizon sell Windows phones and not have the MYVERIZON app available for Windows phones?
rcschnoor
Legend

Because they don't find there is a big enough customer base to warrant such an app????

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lyall,

Having access to your account from the simplicity of an app is great. I see we do have our My Verizon Mobile app available. What happens when you search for “My Verizon Mobile”? What phone do you have? What operating system is currently installed?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lyall

Oops.  I guess you just have to know what to put in your search when you're looking for something.  It turns out that the My Verizon app was already installed in my phone - I just didn't know I had it.  Just to answer your questions, I have a Nokia Lumia 928 using the Lumia Denim version of Windows 8.1.  For what it's worth, I love the phone and the Windows OS, but I probably won't get another one unless the places I want to do business with (like my bank) port their apps over to Windows.  Thanks for your help.

0 Likes