Re: WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
kolzie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been waiting for and inquiring about the 920 Lumia phone coming to Verizon.  This is one hell of a phone, and if Verizon does not adopt it, and announce soon I will be switching to AT&T reluctantly, but necessarily......Verizon needs to step up and give us a high end WP8 option, and I don't see anything out there quite like the Nokia 920 Lumia!  Come on Verzion, step up!

0 Likes
Re: WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
swyost
Enthusiast - Level 2

So the answer is to read yet another meaningless rumor post about the phone fairy coming down and giving us all wonderful WP8 devices?  The point of the OP still stands.  VZW has announced absolutely nothing and the launch date is now three weeks away. Idle speculation and unnamed sources are not product announcements. 

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Take what you can get.  Verizon isn't going to say a word, and it would appear that I am the only one posting here who has spoken with anyone in their corporate offices, and I'm sharing all I know with all here.

0 Likes
DickLewis
Contributor - Level 3

hopmedic wrote:

Read this post:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/882445#882445

Logged in, but site says it's restricted. Bummer.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

(deleted post...Discussions of moderator actions on the boards is not permitted per )

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

0 Likes
RNDude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow, Verizon. No discussion of (deleted content as per...."Discussions of moderator actions on the boards"  is not permitted

At any rate, if Verizon doesn't kick down a SERIOUS Windows phone ... soon ... I and my family are off to AT&T. Verizon has become an Apple and Droid shop only. Ta-ta!

0 Likes
RNDude
Enthusiast - Level 2

(deleted duplicate information..same information already posted on reply #86)  (no second-rate, old model handset either ... I'm already carrying a Trophy),

0 Likes
RNDude
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree Walt. Customers should be showing with their feet that they're tired of Verizon shoe-horning everyone into an Apple or Droid. We want more choices. We want AT&T and Nokia 920!

nathy3000
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, this is it, I will switch to AT&T  on Nobember, see you on the AT&T's forum guys...