Re: WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
ShadowRider
Enthusiast - Level 3

Been using a Treo 700w for eight years and hoping for a good Windows phone for the past six that I'm willing to pay for.  Now, with the new plans rolling out 6/28 it looks like I'll be leaving VZW in order to get what I want.  At least if I could upgrade to a NEW model that would upgrade to, and take full advantage of WP8 I would consider staying, even if it was a preorder situation like Android users are getting with the Galaxy S3.  No such luck or opportunity for us though, so it looks like I'll soon be saying good bye to VZW.

0 Likes
Re: WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
hine62

I have to agree with a lot of you. One Windows Phone and it's not even at the stores anymore? My plan is up soon, so you all have fun hoping to get a new Windows Phone. This has been ridiculous. Verizon has messed this up big time. I'm surprised that so many have held out this long.

0 Likes
Maikeru

Verizon will be offering windows phone 8 this fall, but i am really hoping to see a nokia windows phone 8. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
teachgeek

If I didn't have my whole family on the family plan I would go ahead and drop verizone even though I hated ATT when I had them, but since they only seem to carry all the windows phones, I would switch since ATT bought Singular (sp?).  But as it is it would be too costly to switch over or carry two plans.  VERIZON WAKE UP AND CARRY WINDOWS PHONES.  Rumor has the president of Verizon has a personal beef with Microsoft so he won't carry them...   Dude you run a company and you should do whats best for your company......I have been holding off purchasing a new because I need a smart phone that will sync with Outlook (without going through Google mail ick).  I may skip the phone and get a windows tablet maybe to do my stuff and go back to a simple cheap basic phone. 

LAST CALL VERIZON....WINDOWS PHONES NOW!  AND SOME NOT MADE BY HTC WHO MAKE BAD PHONES (had one once it was awful).

I feel much better now 🙂

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You guys know the current window devices will not get windows 8 right? 7.8 is all you'll get. I'd rather wait for 8 like Verizon is doing. I can imagine all the complaints coming in if that happens and someone just bought a W7 device.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

FYI Cingular bought AT&T Mobility and renamed themselves the "new" AT&T.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

ATT bought Cingular couple years ago.

0 Likes
nlitend
Contributor - Level 1

Lol that initial post was the most irritating post ive read on these forums yet.  capitols and bold haha i didnt even bother reading it all.  Caps and being loud is ineffective, unoriginal, immature, naive, and makes it impossible to take you seriously.  BTW windows phones are terrible.

0 Likes
jairozon

I would like to see a Motorola Droid 4 made to work with Windows Phone 8, because I like having a physical keyboard. I almost got a Droid 4 but got an HTC Rezound because of the video capability.  I also got Sprint just because I fell in love with the HTC Arrive, a Windows Phone with a physical keyboard.  I like Windows Phone Metro UI so I got it on my Android using Launch 7 App.

I do look forward to see what happens in the fall. I hope Verizon puts some new Windows Phones with 4G LTE. I considered the HTC Trophy, but I didn't like that it was only 3G.

0 Likes
WaltDaniels
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be leaving Verizon (after more than 15 years) if they don't have a decent Windows phone when my contract is up.  This is what EVERYONE who wants a Windows 8 phone should be saying (and doing)!