WE WANT THE 7.8 UPDATE
jsmith1085
Enthusiast - Level 1

Release the 7.8 update... All HTC Trophy phones that are unlocked or on Vodaphone (Europe) HAVE A WORKING VERSION OF 7.8!!!

Get your act together Verizon, your support and customer service is ATROCIOUS.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WE WANT THE 7.8 UPDATE
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Trophy myself but am not sure what all the hurry is about 7.8? From all that I have read the 7.8 won't get much of the improvements 8.0 has? Except for tiles being resized and some UI features like more background colors?

Seriously this will be a big disappointment to most. Personally I would have called it 7.6 not 7.8. Its not worth that much of a bump in series numbers.

0 Likes
Dcboratko

Completely agreed.  I have no idea why they haven't spent the effort to release it on the Trophy yet when it's been on all other devices for over a month.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last I read the Trophy was being dropped end of Jan 2013. I really question if it will ever get 7.8?I am just as upset at Microsoft for not providing 8.0 to the small percentage of loyal Windows phone buyerswho gave Windows phone a chance. Even if I do get 7.8 on my Trophy. I consider it  less then a full supportfrom Microsoft.

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:59:16 -0700

To: >Email address deleted<

Subject: Re: WE WANT THE 7.8 UPDATE - Re: WE WANT THE 7.8 UPDATE

created by Dcboratko in HTC Trophy - View the full discussion

Completely agreed.  I have no idea why they haven't spent the effort to release it on the Trophy yet when it's been on all other devices for over a month.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

thewritingcritic

>Post deleted for cross posting. In addition the links would have been deleted to comply with VZW ToS<

0 Likes
Zonker87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Rumor has it that 7.8 has custom alerts; <Comments about moderator activities removed per the .>

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

T-Mobile hasn't released the update on a lot of their older devices.  Even in some countries with countries with no carrier involvement. 

0 Likes
cszamir

+1 for wanting the 7.8 update.

0 Likes
JYarbrough

+2 for wanting the 7.8 update!!

0 Likes
southrichmondrocks

+3 for the 7.8 - but if you listen to HTC, its not going to happen.  And the silence from Verizon is deafening.  Nothing from @winphonesupport either.  Really disappointed in all three of them.....

0 Likes