Highlighted

Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP

ALL I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL VERIZON AND ASK A QUESTION THIS IS SILLY WHEN A PHONE COMPANY IS NOT USER FRIENDLY  I THINK I WANT SPRINT BACK AS BAD AS THEY WERE YOU COULD AT LEAST CALL THEM WITH STAR 2 OR STAR 3 OR ANYOTHER STAR ON THE PHONE!!!!! SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO VERIZON THANK YOU

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP

Sr. Leader

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204 from a landline

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

Highlighted

Re: Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP

Did you click on contact us at the top of the page? How is Verizon unfriendly when it's listed right at the top of the website?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I also enjoy typing in all caps

0 Likes
Highlighted

this web page is a joke. i cant believe that this company can charge such high rates and still be in business with costomer servise like this crap. you outta feel embaressed.

0 Likes