Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP
alltam1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

ALL I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL VERIZON AND ASK A QUESTION THIS IS SILLY WHEN A PHONE COMPANY IS NOT USER FRIENDLY  I THINK I WANT SPRINT BACK AS BAD AS THEY WERE YOU COULD AT LEAST CALL THEM WITH STAR 2 OR STAR 3 OR ANYOTHER STAR ON THE PHONE!!!!! SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO VERIZON THANK YOU

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204 from a landline

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

Re: Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP
androiduser123
Contributor - Level 1

Did you click on contact us at the top of the page? How is Verizon unfriendly when it's listed right at the top of the website?

0 Likes
AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

I also enjoy typing in all caps

0 Likes
jlp_ZLG

this web page is a joke. i cant believe that this company can charge such high rates and still be in business with costomer servise like this crap. you outta feel embaressed.

0 Likes