Re: Verizon Employees Actively Discouraging customers from Buying Windows Phones
Tidbits
Legend

sethen wrote:

Circular logic...how does it work?

You're a shill.  We could all sit here and argue with you for days and you'll stay on this path for no particular reason at all.  You're either paid to keep spouting the same nonsense or mentally deficient.  Please, try again and convince me that these practices are A-OK.  I'm looking forward to the entertainment.

One could say you are a Shill yourself...  Yes we could sit here and argue, but the problem is people are people and people don't always do the right thing, nor the logical thing. 

When have I said it was A-OK?  Expecting it and saying it is ok are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS my friend.

I would refrain my friends from buying Windows Phone if they did in fact do things I do.  Windows Phone has no alternatives.  Android, iOS, and surprisingly... Blackberry do have alternatives. I would push those more-so than Windows phone.  Remember I like Windows Phone.  I own a M8, 1520, 520, 521, and 925.  I have 2 surfaces(1, and 2).

Re: Verizon Employees Actively Discouraging customers from Buying Windows Phones
Tidbits
Legend

Oh Yes I have service with T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon.  Used to have Sprint too, but they did something very bad to me twice and it will not happen a 3rd time.

Not applicable

Since you seem to be the person jumping in to spout nothing let me give you my personal opinion on the matter.

If I were to visit the cellular store for a device and the sales person said stay away from this Windows phone because of their personal opinion, being an intelligent person I would make my own decision if I wanted to purchase that device or not. I would not be swayed by a sales person.

Circular logic exists only in your mind.

You like to respond as if you are being given an injustice.

And you don't have to own the device to have an opinion on it. Just reading online or at the Microsoft site should tell you all you need to know.

Verizon isn't pushing the windows phones since their real revenue is from Android & iOS devices. That is a fact.

Look at any retail store and look how they sell their products. The products they want to sell are right up front and center, not in a display in the stockroom.

Logic? I would say so.

MNBobster
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I bought my Nokia Icon 10 days ago, the guy was helpful and did not try to discourage me. He did say that he has only sold a half dozen Windows phones and he said the people buying them were IT people (like me). The stores don't always have every phone in stock. They keep some around, but run out on occasion. The iPhone 6 phones all had to be ordered in as well. I can understand not stocking Windows phones if they don't move quickly. There is no conspiracy.

njwebfoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish they would have encouraged me NOT to buy the HTX Windows 8X phone.  As soon as my contract is up, it's going in the garbage.    I might be shopping for a new carrier too.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
njwebfoot
Enthusiast - Level 2

You sure are a LOYAL Verizon employee, Elector.  Your employer must be very proud! 

Not applicable

Yeah once again I am not employed by Verizon wireless. But nice try