Re: The FCC and your 8.1 Cyan Update
Not applicable

You can complain and complain and complain. However, it is getting you absolutely nothing.

As has been pointed out the complaints do no good. Just watching these whine posts over months shows that it is just blowing smoke into the wind. Zero, Nada, nilch is going to get any updates.

You keep posting how you are going to AT&T, why haven't you gone yet? Its just an empty threat on your part and probably others.

Please go to any other provider and stop threatening to leave. Just do it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'll agree on the wait for updates,  RC can't go to far from remembering the S. Fascinate an how that phone suffered with updates..

Tidbits
Legend

Elector wrote:

You can complain and complain and complain. However, it is getting you absolutely nothing.

As has been pointed out the complaints do no good. Just watching these whine posts over months shows that it is just blowing smoke into the wind. Zero, Nada, nilch is going to get any updates.

You keep posting how you are going to AT&T, why haven't you gone yet? Its just an empty threat on your part and probably others.

Please go to any other provider and stop threatening to leave. Just do it.

I think they are just afraid.  They spend all that money and switch and shortly after the next major update AT&T fails to update the devices in a timely manner(track record shows this the past 6 years), and Verizon has the update months before AT&T does.  At least they'll be complaining like the previous people before them...

"IF I knew the updates were going to be slow like XYZ carrier I shouldn't have left!"  I always see on AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint boards.  You'll see it from time to time here even on these boards.

Wineman89
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you guys don't like all the complaining then why continue reading the threads on it and posting?  

yleetsbob
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am going to ditch Windows Phone as soon as I can.  Back to android, boy was that an expensive mistake.

0 Likes
jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

Some of us don't have unlimited funds to just switch when we are within a contract! 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Carriers have promos to pay off your contracts right now.

jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

AT&T is not offering any at this time DUH!  YOU want to pay off MINE?

yleetsbob
Enthusiast - Level 3

Carriers do offer the buyouts, then I can sell this piece of crap phone, so I will come out on top!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Sorry you missed out on that one  It was there at some point.  It'll probably come back.  I'll see you at the AT&T forums eventually.  Cheers mate