Text need to be sent 3 Time To Send
JukEboXAuDiO

This has been a problem for a while from GDDR1 to GDDR3 right up to the current update. When I am in an area with full LTE coverage when I send a text message, I will type it and hit send and it will come back wit "can't Send" 3 times until It goes through. In many suggestions restarting fixes it but it starts happening again. Has anyone looked at this or have this problem and found a repair? I haven't seen this on anything BUT verizon WP8 phones. Is Verizon working on this problem?

Based on their slowness in releasing WP8.1 probably not.

VZW input?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text need to be sent 3 Time To Send
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JukEboXAuDiO, a working phone is super important! What zip code are you located in? Is the issue both indoors and outdoors for sending messages? Are you using the stock messaging app or 3rd party? Are any other functions such as data or calls affected? Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JukEboXAuDiO

Zip Code is : 06518

Yes this happens both indoors and outdoors.

Yes using stock Messaging app. SMS.

No no other calls or data services are affected.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JukEboXAuDiO,

Your patience is greatly appreciated. May I ask how much available device memory do you have? Also, what software version do you have installed? Let's try this. Please delete the text thread, remove the sim card, reboot, reinsert the sim card, and retest the service. Please keep us postd with your findings.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JukEboXAuDiO

Did All that. I have more than 8GB of memory free. Still happens on restarted and resending of initial text message.

0 Likes
JukEboXAuDiO

Any update on this issue?

0 Likes