Tasks/To-Do Lists
gawfster

I read somewhere in one of these discussions that the Trophy does not sync the Tasks and To-do list functions in Outlook. Is that true? If so, is there a way to outsmart the smartphone in that regard?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Tasks/To-Do Lists
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

This is correct - there is no sync for Task/To-Do with Outlook.  I personally don't use tasks very often (for now anyway), so I'm not sure what is available, but do a search in Marketplace to see if there is an app that will.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

This is correct - there is no sync for Task/To-Do with Outlook.  I personally don't use tasks very often (for now anyway), so I'm not sure what is available, but do a search in Marketplace to see if there is an app that will.

0 Likes
BeemerRider
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm just seeing this as my Trophy is on the way.  But this seems like a step backwards.  My Ozone with WinMo 6.5 syncs tasks with the task list in my live calendar and does it over the air.

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

Task sync requires exchange or hotmail calendar

Outlook tasks are stored on the local PC and aren't even shared between PCs.

0 Likes
BeemerRider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Right.  Tasks created my current WinMo phone sync to my live (hotmail) calendar and tasks created in my live calender will sync to the phone.  But tasks in Outlook will only sync if I use device center instead.

I'm glad Windows Phone will do it on exchange or live.

0 Likes