Re: So finally got me a 8x
drichter
Contributor - Level 1

For real!

0 Likes
sagegirl08
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now I want a windows 8 touchscreen laptop or tablet! I'm a convert!

drichter
Contributor - Level 1

Well hurry hurry! Windows 8 upgrade is only $39.99 until the end of the month then it is more than $200! Everyone in my office is starting to like it a lot and are upgrading left and right.

0 Likes
sagegirl08
Enthusiast - Level 3

I need a whole new laptop! Mine is dino-like. Gonna buy a touchscreen one with my tax returns! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
drichter
Contributor - Level 1

You should totally consider the Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga. Awful name. Awesome laptop!

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:44:17 -0700

To: <Email address removed for privacy per the ToS.>

Subject: Re: So finally got me a 8x - Re: So finally got me a 8x

created by sagegirl08 in 8X by HTC  - View the full discussion

I need a whole new laptop! Mine is dino-like. Gonna buy a touchscreen one with my tax returns!  Smiley Happy

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in 8X by HTC  by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy.  Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sagegirl08
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is a VERY nice computer. I also Looked at the Asus Zenbook and that is GORGEOUS!

We shall see.

0 Likes
drichter
Contributor - Level 1

Well if you are talking in terms of beauty....Zenbook always wins haha. I do graphic design as my second job though...so the ability to set up the laptop like a tablet, or a tent, or a stand, or a laptop is dynamically wonderful! Haha.

0 Likes