Should I leave Verizon and go to AT&T for Lumina 640 XL?
drako357
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want a good Windows Phone and Verizon has failed to provide their Window's customers with a decent alternative.  My Verizon contract ended today and I refuse to sit back and wait 6 months till Verzion adds a decent Window's Phone to its inventory while I continue to send them a month payment, something I have done for the past 10+ years.  Yes I know that Window's phone users are a very small percentage of Verizon's customer base (about 2%), but I prefer the Window's interface and I should have to justify that to anyone especially a Verizon sales associate.

My wife likes the android, but to be honest she would be happy with a Roman Column 1897 Candlestick phone if she could fit it in her purse.  The question is should my wife and I leave Verizon and go to AT&T for the Lumina 640 and640 XL, or should I wait for Verizon to step up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Should I leave Verizon and go to AT&T for Lumina 640 XL?
rcschnoor
Legend

drako357 wrote:

My Verizon contract ended today and I refuse to sit back and wait 6 months till Verzion adds a decent Window's Phone

The question is should my wife and I leave Verizon and go to AT&T for the Lumina 640 and640 XL, or should I wait for Verizon to step up?

It seems if you "refuse" to wait, you have already answered your own question. Good luck with the new provider.Smiley Happy