Re: Shipping date 13th on HTC8X
Minimejer05

Got a text saying that they tried sending me an email, but my email address was invalid, so there goes any hope of a shipping confirmation or perhaps another delay announcement.

Tried calling on the phone and entering the order number. First message said it was shipped today, so I clicked next  to get a tracking number and then it said my order was already received and activated.... wtf?

Called a rep and he said it's shipping tomorrow and I should get it no later than Wednesday, which I don't believe because they keep telling me it's going out "tomorrow".

Entered the order number online and it's still being processed with a ship date of the 13th.... :-x

0 Likes
spyrodevil

I just went to a store near me and picked up the black one!  canceled my online orders.  sooo nice! 

0 Likes
evilkingteapot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Purchased it in store just an hour ago. Cancelled my pre-order this morning and was told I would not be able to upgrade until next week but I was able to when I went into the store. While writing this post I received a call from corporate on the new phone. Woman was incredibly nice about it. Her call actually made the day - made me forget about the pre-ordering. Don't know if my email to corporate was why the upgrade was added back to my account or it just happened that quickly.

Overall - the response from corporate was super - but probably not a consolation to anyone still waiting on their shipping confirmation.phone.jpg

BTW - 8x feels pretty awesome in the hand.

ThisIsNiceStuff
Enthusiast - Level 3

Very cool. I am so anxious to get mine right now. It sounds like all they have is black judging by what everyone has been able to get. I really wanted to go different this time with the blue but right now Id just like to have it. Semi patiently waiting...

0 Likes
jma2000

Guys! Just got mine at a Verizon corp. store. Same as pic above. Very nice box by the way, It was so easy with no hassles. Had to buy the wireless charging pad but loving my phone! Hope you all end up happy as I am. Good luck!!

0 Likes
cgrubbs

Just got my tracking number.  Stuck until Monday now.  Thanks Vz from messing this up beyond belief.

0 Likes
Minimejer05

Anyone care to share the corp. email address? I've not been able to find anything aside from the normal customer support email.

0 Likes
TheManny

So I've been calling around... actually found a local VZW store that has "a very limited amount" in stock (I'm assuming it's the black one.) I asked if they would be willing to hold one, but was told they weren't allowed to... LOL! I'll just have to try my luck after work today...

Quick question: Since I still haven't gotten any other communications regarding my pre-order (besides the 30% coupon) - Any idea if they can cancel the pre-order in the store or do I have to call customer service?

0 Likes
Minimejer05

Refreshed my order number and apparently it was processed yesterday and shipped this morning. The FedEx tracking has it scheduled for Monday.

For anyone that has ordered phones via FedEx 2 day..

If the billing address is in a family members name, but I live with them is there anyway I can go to the FexEx facility to sign for it and pick it up, since I won't be home to accept the package?

Or will the name that it's shipping to have to sign for it?

0 Likes
Minimejer05

The Manny - I was told on the phone the other day that they can cancel at the store within minutes. But that's just what a rep told me.

0 Likes