Re: Shipping date 13th on HTC8X
jma2000

Houston stores have most in stock and available today. i was told to come on in!

0 Likes
TheManny

Nice! Anyone else have any luck with stores having 8X's stock?

0 Likes
spyrodevil

I was told by Albany, NY area VZW Store they will not have them till 11/27.  Then the VZW Chat Rep said all on the 27th, now I think I have her confused.  I'm trying to find out when the Black one will ship and she can't tell me. 

0 Likes
tracievsmith

Same situation here, order still is in process with a 11-13 ship date, I called customer service and all she did was parrot the info that was on the website. She first tried to tell me that it was delayed due to FedEx being closed on Monday, which it was NOT. Then she was trying to say it needed two business days and that they didn't work on Weekends. I guess the people in the stores on the weekend, and the online chat sales rep were only volunteering. I emailed customer service, no response yet, also email the Vice President of the company too. Was really pissed to get a general email that says come get the new Windows phones, in stores now from Verizon, but no email explaining why they haven't shipped my pre-order. GRRRR

0 Likes
moorec4

Going by a store after work to pick up mine, refusing shipment when it comes. Tired of waiting

0 Likes
evilkingteapot
Enthusiast - Level 2

If they had told me it would be another week - I would not have a problem. They tell me it will ship tomorrow every day of the week when they really have no idea when it will ship. I have a high tolerance for delays if they are communicated to me accurately.

0 Likes
ThisIsNiceStuff
Enthusiast - Level 3

Called a few stores over lunch. One was expecting some today around 4 and another have 4 that just arrived this morning. Too bad they only had black, as I want blue. Might check a few more stores.

I really dont get how they can have them in stock at a store but when I pre order online, I get nothing... Should be the other way around.

0 Likes
Al_Stefanelli

Just got off the phone with VW Customer Support. Was told that my 8X that I pre-ordered on the 9th was now going to be shipped on the 19th (Monday) on two day shipping. Then they weren't sure if it would be longer. Then they said nobody has received them. Then they said that pre-order customers would get them first.

So, I called my local store and, whammo, they've got them in stock. WTF? My card was already charged, so I am going to try an cancel the order and go pick it up in the store. I am going to cancel the order online and just dive the mile and a half to the local store.

This has not been handled very well...

Edited to add: Now the Internet Order dept at VW online says that my phone will be shipped today, and to expect a tracking number in my email. What the heck? Be nice if they sent a memo out to everyone on this.

The local store is holding one for 24hrs. If I don't get the email by tomorrow, I'm canceling and just going to pick it up locally.

0 Likes
tmrubin

Pre-ordered the 8X in black on the 9th and just got a shipping confirmation a few minutes ago.  Estimated to arrive on Monday.  Hopefully everyone starts getting similar emails!  Good luck!

0 Likes
cgrubbs

That's the best update I have seen to date.   Thanks for sharing.

0 Likes