Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Questions about Lumia 928
SamKVerizon

First new phone in 3 years, got the Lumia 928 today! Pretty happy with it, but I was encountering a few issues (I am very very nitpickySmiley Happy), and wondering if anyone has figured out workarounds for any of them, or suggestions.

-Any accessories besides screen protector? I'm looking for cases, specifically, that don't block signal/speakers/buttons/etc. I'll eventually get the wireless charger, b/c it drops down half price frequently, but not looking actively to get it.

-Does anyone else hit the bing search button on the right side like 50x a day? I can't help it! Hoping a good case will block it for me.

-Can you change colors of tiles or names? Or is there an app that does this?

-Where do your downloaded files go ? I can't find a downloads folder anywhere. This is really an issue for me b/c I use box extensively and I can't download the files for offline use (there are settings, but it doesn't actually save the files offline as they don't work on the subway during my commute).

-App recommendations? Mostly for productivity/utility/improving UI.

-Is there a future update that will include battery charge levels? If not i'm going to find an app.

-The map seems pretty accurate, but everytime I switch windows it deletes whatever directions/search I had up, is there a way to keep it saved? If not, might have to go back to google maps.

-What do you use for gchat? Weather app or accuwaeather? What did you buy with your $25 credit?

You don't have to answer all of the questions, just looking for tips/feedback

Cheers!

-Are the facebook apps any good? They were awful for android, heard similar complaints about the W8 versions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes