Questions about Lumia 928
SamKVerizon

First new phone in 3 years, got the Lumia 928 today! Pretty happy with it, but I was encountering a few issues (I am very very nitpickySmiley Happy), and wondering if anyone has figured out workarounds for any of them, or suggestions.

-Any accessories besides screen protector? I'm looking for cases, specifically, that don't block signal/speakers/buttons/etc. I'll eventually get the wireless charger, b/c it drops down half price frequently, but not looking actively to get it.

-Does anyone else hit the bing search button on the right side like 50x a day? I can't help it! Hoping a good case will block it for me.

-Can you change colors of tiles or names? Or is there an app that does this?

-Where do your downloaded files go ? I can't find a downloads folder anywhere. This is really an issue for me b/c I use box extensively and I can't download the files for offline use (there are settings, but it doesn't actually save the files offline as they don't work on the subway during my commute).

-App recommendations? Mostly for productivity/utility/improving UI.

-Is there a future update that will include battery charge levels? If not i'm going to find an app.

-The map seems pretty accurate, but everytime I switch windows it deletes whatever directions/search I had up, is there a way to keep it saved? If not, might have to go back to google maps.

-What do you use for gchat? Weather app or accuwaeather? What did you buy with your $25 credit?

You don't have to answer all of the questions, just looking for tips/feedback

Cheers!

-Are the facebook apps any good? They were awful for android, heard similar complaints about the W8 versions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes