Re: Portico update?
ckincincy

This is getting ridiculous.  It is now February with no update.

0 Likes
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

Please then call up your boss, Chairman and CEO Lowell McAdam and ask him when the update is coming because his customers are getting very tired of waiting.

Be a good sport and take care of your customers Nick

0 Likes
BadgerP

All Verizon customers with HTC 8x are stakeholders in Verizon's software release.

What all of us interpret when Verizon is one of the last in the world to update and says nothing about it is that Verizon doesn't care or else has something to hide. There may be a good reason why it is late; if so then let us know. If not, then we can all make our own decision to renew our Verizon contracts in 2 years.

0 Likes
Customer1234567
Contributor - Level 1

Come on verizon, please release this update, we need it now !!!!

I got my 8X off contract because I refuse to lose my unlimted data but, I want this update, AT&T, TMOUS and everyone else is getting it but, Vzw customers.

0 Likes
JeffreyF

If Verizon's standard response is that they are "testing" the update, then I would ask Verizon to hire more testers to speed up the release of fixes.

0 Likes
CmdrKeene
Enthusiast - Level 1

I volunteer.  Send me the update and I'll test it.

0 Likes
SeanA
Enthusiast - Level 1

<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/935897#935897 for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes