Pandora fans with Windows Phones will no longer have to struggle with buggy 3rd party apps! Not only that but they're leaving out all advertisements until 2013 for those of you who haven't upgraded to Pandora One. You also have unlimited skips and higher quality audio. You can download it free at the windows store;
Explore a universe of music with Pandora on Windows Phone
Experience ad-free Pandora when you listen on your Windows Phone through 2013. Only Windows Phone has Pandora with no ads and no monthly streaming limit…for FREE. Windows Phone brings you the Pandora you love and gives it a unique Windows Phone twist, allowing you to pin your favorite stations to the Start screen, or see what’s playing by glancing at your Pandora Live Tile. Take your favorite personalized radio service to a whole new level with Windows Phone!
Pandora is free, personalized radio that plays the music and comedy you’ll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, comedians, or composers, and Pandora will create a custom station that plays similar tracks. Create up to 100 stations, and easily switch between favorites. Pandora features hundreds of music and comedy genre stations ranging from Dubstep to Smooth Jazz to Power Workout. In the car, at the gym, on the train – listen wherever and whenever you’re in the mood for great music. Already a Pandora listener? It’s simple. Just log in. Enjoy all your existing stations - and create new ones right from your phone.
Exclusive to Pandora on Windows Phone:
• Enjoy ad-free streaming music for free through 2013, with no monthly streaming limit
• Pin your favorite stations to the Start screen for one-touch access
• See what song is currently playing on your Live Tile
• Launch Pandora in Kid’s Corner and explicit content is instantly filtered
• Access a recent stations page and easily see your current favorites
Other supported features:
• Log in using your existing account or create a new one
• Create up to 100 stations
• Manage stations: create, delete, and add variety to your stations
• Customize your shuffle settings
• Fine tune your stations by thumbing tracks up or down
While I am in no way trying to rain on the parade, I'd like to recommend foregoing the actual "Pandora" app, in favor of the "MetroRadio Pro". It is a definite alternative to the still-skip-limited app from Pandora.
I believe it to be the best app for listening to Pandora. Not only does it have a very nice gui, but it has unlimited skipping, AND is ad-free!
It is what I use to listen to my Pandora stations on my win 8 phone.