Not compatible with college website
ldutch

I bought my Lumina thinking it would be great to use for on the go online class check ins. Well after getting my phone and trying to log into my college website and check my homework and other things  I find out that there is no program that is compatible for me to use for my classes. Great!! What a waste, should have stayed with the Droid line or a different smart phone. Very unhappy and stuck with a phone I hate. Been with Verizon since my very first phone probably in 1990 or whenever they first came out. Wish I would have asked more people before buying.. If anyone has any ideas of compatible programs like fox fire that I can use would live to know.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not compatible with college website
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Firefox is a web browser - the Lumia has a built in browser.  Does that not work?  Or does the college use an app available for Android and iOS phones?  If it's an app, I'll agree with you that the Lumia, and Windows phones, don't have the app selection that Androids or iPhones do.

However, if you simply need to access the school website via a browser, then you should be able to download alternate browsers to use on the Lumia, or use the stock browser and go to the school's website that way.

0 Likes