Nokia phablet or 928?
TrustN61

I want a windows 8 device.  I was using a Kin two M for two years while my wife had the HTC trophy.  She upgraded to the HTC 8X a few months ago.  I have been using the trophy ever since.  It's a ok device but I'd like a WP8 device.  I liked the Nokia 920 when it came out and was disappointed VZ didn't get it.  I thought the nokia 822 was ok but I'd rather spend my money on a better device.  Now the 928 is being released for VZ.  I'm really interested in getting it (eventhough it's 6 months old already) but I have heard nokia is making a phablet....will VZ get it?  Will this device even be released in Q4?  I would like a phablet and have looked at the Note 2 but I want to stick with windows.  I was hopeful the 928 would have expandable memory.  It doesn't...:(  This is the one thing I liked about the 822....first, will the phablet be released, will VZ pick it up, and am I looking at using the trophy another year until it does????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nokia phablet or 928?
CrimsonO2
Enthusiast - Level 3

If Nokia was making a phablet for later this year, I would think they would've announced it at their press event today. 

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/14/nokia-lumia-event-london-liveblog/

Then again, maybe they are taking a page out of Apple's playbook and only announcing devices when they are days away from being available.

Jesse

0 Likes
Re: Nokia phablet or 928?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TrustN61, I am so happy to here that you are excited about devices being released.  We currently do not have any information on devices releasing.  You can sign up for alerts about future product releases by clicking here www.vzw.com/news

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes