Re: Nokia Lumia 930
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If there is no way to download the app from the Library, I would say that the only hope would be to contact the app's creator and see what, if anything, they can do. With Microsoft having shuttered its Mobile division, options will, sadly, be very limited.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

One side note: If the 930 uses Verizon Wireless's CDMA network to make & receive voice calls, the phone will need to be replaced by the end of 2019, which is when VZW will be shutting down that network. Only phones that can make & receive voice calls via 4G/LTE and newer networks will be able to be used going forward.

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

So is there any way to return my apps back on my phone? Without reseting phone

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

A factory default might work, but, not being able to download it via the Library, has me wondering if the app is no longer available period.

Has the app's creator been contacted? If so, what did they say?

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't want to do factory reset on my phone I already contact with developers but they didn't help and they don't was helpful

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The response from the creator would lead me to say that the app is irretrievable.

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

but the apps is still exist in store say me this app may is not available in your country or your software is not up to date or is removed from creators

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not quite clear on the exact meaning of the third part of the response..."or is removed from creators".

This seems somewhat similar to the Best Buy app. It has been delisted from the Microsoft Store, but, still shows up in my Library. If I download it, it is essentially dead.

Either way, it seems that the only possible way to try to retrieve the app would be to default the phone.

Unless the 930 can send and receive voice calls over 4G/LTE, the phone will need to be replaced by the end of 2019 due to Verizon Wireless will be shutting down the CDMA network at the end of the year.

0 Likes
Ramiram
Enthusiast - Level 1

thank you for your helpful comment yes the aposs are in my library they are delisted from store but still exist in my library but I don't want to default my phone

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Understood.  

0 Likes