Re: Nokia Lumia 822 hot and battery runs down quickly
WCF10DPN

One of the chargers is the one that came with the phone and the other came with a Motorola battery that I can use to charge the phone.  I do use the battery to charge the phone occasionally, but not very often and have not done it while having this problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate those details WCF10DPN. You indicated the Internet Explorer was causing some drain due to running in the background. Is there any other apps or system services reflecting high for the battery use? Also, when getting that 3G signal are your bars stable or fluctuating continuously?

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

All of the information you've provided is extremely helpful Don. How much internal storage do you have on your phone? From the Start screen, swipe left to display the Apps list > tap Settings > tap Storage sense > from the phone section, tap the Usage Bar > View Free Space. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes