Nokia Lumia 822 has MicroSD card issues
ARowald

I upgraded to my Lumia in April, and since then, it has ruined 3 MicroSD cards. It either stops recognizing that they are in the phone (after which I've discovered that putting them into my computer and formatting them, they can be recognized), or simply deletes everything.

My latest SD card has lasted about a week so far, but I noticed that after synching my phone (to the Windows program that it uses on your computer) my "Camera Roll" was emptied of most of the pictures. There were two pictures left, but I was unable to "attach and send" them or "attach and share" to any of my messages or apps.

Also, anytime I synch my music through the Windows program on the computer, it adds another copy of the song to the card, or removes songs that I want to keep on the SD card.

The program used to synch isn't very user friendly, especially when trying to navigate pictures (only lists the file names, no options for thumbnails whatsoever), so I might just need help learning how to use that better?

I love my phone, but it has become a large pain, considering this isn't the only issue I've encountered.

Is anyone else having issues like these? And if so, have you found any solutions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nokia Lumia 822 has MicroSD card issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ARowald,

I understand your concerns regarding the SD card issues you have encountered. A review of my resources indicate that this issue has been escalated to our software team and the manufacturer will address these issues in a future software update (No ETA).

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes