Nokia Icon Won't Send Pics after W10M
DOUHOE98

After I upgraded my Icon to Windows 10 Mobile, I can no longer send pics via text.  Any idea on how to fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nokia Icon Won't Send Pics after W10M
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you get an error message when trying?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DOUHOE98, we want to ensure you're able to send those picture messages once more. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this matter. I just need a few details first. Do other data services (internet browser, email etc) work (this should be with wifi turned off)?  Are you getting a message failed or other response when trying to send a picture message?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nichojoh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not the OP, but I am getting the same issue on my Icon that upgraded to WP10 this week.  I can send SMS.  I cannot send or receive MMS.  I have tried on WiFi, Cellular, etc.  Everything else like the web browser, email, etc work fine.  No messages about failure, just nothing happens.  This was working fine on the phone on WP8.1.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried reseating the SIM card yet?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nichojoh,

We know being able to share pictures with friends & family is an important part of your cellular service. Please let us know if you've had a chance to try reseating the SIM card for your phone. If you are not familiar with the process, you can learn the steps for your phone here: http://vz.to/29w1iyl Just make sure you power off first and remove the SIM card for a few minutes before re-inserting and powering back up. Please share any updates.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
shane3445

I also have been running into this issue with my Lumia Icon, I cannot send or receive MMS messages.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s turn this around and resolve the MMS issue, Shane3445. I am happy to help get the ball rolling. When did this problem start happening? What happens when you attempt to send an MMS? Are you able to connect to the internet with WiFi turned off? Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
shane3445

it started happening a few months ago, I can send sms messages and I have data.  Only when I attempt to send MMS do I get a failed to send message or when a message comes in it just has a button to download the MMS but never does download it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, Shane3445. Have you attempted using an alternate messaging application? Here is a link to the Verizon Messages app: http://bit.ly/29QEQjX.

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes