Nokia 928 battery charge problem
Spedangie

I don't know what is going on with my 928 battery life.  I'm not a heavy user, make only 3 or 4 calls at most daily, and not usually long ones.  I don't play too many games.  I have downloaded via Nokia music and using Wi Fi some music that I occasionally play offline maybe an hour at a time 3 times a week.  I check Facebook a new times daily but for brief intervals.  I play Words With Friends at times but not for a prolonged time.  I use less than 30 texts per month, not very long ones.  My battery HAS been lasting pretty well, frequently I can go a couple of days without recharging.  The only time I "suck" the battery time available is when I use the video camera or take some photos and upload them to Facebook, but only a few at a time and maybe at most a 60 second or generally less in a video.  When I HAVE done this I expect that I will use more battery and charge that same night for sure.

Starting yesterday however, my battery was completely drained by the end of the day, with very little usage.  I made sure that it was fully charged today and the only usage was a quick check of a single voicemail.  But by the end of the day I had only 20% battery.  At this rate if I was actually using the phone I would not even make it until noon.

Any idea what is going on?  Could it be a defective battery?  I have not changed any app usage for over 10 days, so why would this suddenly be a problem.  Any help would be most appreciated.  I really like the phone and the ease of use, but wow, this is a total bummer!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes