No Updates = No Customer Support
lumiaicon

With no confirmation on release of updates for Lumia Icon, it more of way clears out that Verizon is not there for any support for customers who hold Windows phones. While its sad that there are no updates or even a confirmation that its in process, I equally feel great that my organization has officially ditched Verizon now as official carrier. Yes, I understand MS has it as 'under testing' on their site, but with NO Updates for more than one WP devices shows clear lack from VZW on this. Thanks for clearing out your stand on this and make all the customer happy going with other providers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Updates = No Customer Support
abs123

I've signed up for Windows Phone developer preview, installed all the updates then decided last night to reset the phone before selling it.... to my surprise, I checked extra info section and now I have Lumia Denim ... hope this helps

0 Likes
lumiaicon

Nope. Thats just a false note on extras+info screen. The update still lies with VZW pending testing.

0 Likes
lumiaicon

Yes, thats not true. The firmware build number you see on this is still old, means firmware update is not installed yet. Just the screen shows it false.

0 Likes
abs123

That sux!! I figured i'd bring the good news over Smiley Sad what a fool, ha?

Sorry for the confusion!!!

0 Likes