My frozen Lumina
Inahuff

Anyone having issues with freezing? Since day 2 freezing has been a nightmare..

For this I could have stayed with BB.

Have tried all the "fixes" Verizon has offered. Guess they're only quick fixes.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My frozen Lumina
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

I own a Lumia... remove the battery and power up... if that doesn't work contact Nokia, <Comments removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Feekes

My husbands first Lumia 822 kept freezing all the time.  He ended up getting a brand new replacement sent out and it's worked great.  Mine has never frozen once so just get Verizon to replace the phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Inahuff, thanks for reaching out to us! Are you still having issues with the device freezing? How long has it been like this? Have you tried this:http://is.gd/sNjWYc and retest?^SP

0 Likes
mjalli

I personally have had my 822 freezing about once a day since I have purchased it.  I was under the impression that the recent Portico update was going to fix the issue so I did not worry about it too much and lived with the freezing.  Now that I received the Portico update the phone still freezes.  I have been doing the volume down + power button combo to reboot it, and I have done a hard reset as suggested, yet it still freezes.  Any other suggestions on what to do?

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Contact customer service and get the phone replaced.

0 Likes
balr2coma0
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded ?? from an Android X to 822 and I move the micro SD8G from the Android to 822.  It frozed.  I took the SD out, it was running fine.  I put a new Sandisk 32G Ultra into it, it has been fine.

Good Luck

Stevenrino

Boz604

I too upgraded or so i thought from a Droid X2. Have had issue with this phone since day one. Now it has completely shut down and will not reboot. Even took to the Verizon store half hour away and they couldnt get it to restart with hard reset. So im now waiting for a refurbished phone to replace this one that i bought less than 3 months ago. So my business is now pretty much shut down as this phone was my only mobile point of contact. And I get to set around and wait for the Fed Ex guy tomorrow. Worst decision i ever made was to leave the Android platform.

0 Likes