My 8X beats audio was just updated and wanted to know what was fixed?
Lizneedshelp

I have had some issues with beats, for example i'll play some music with earphones in and the volume will be a lot lower then it usually is. And to temporarily fix this I take a screenshot which makes it louder again. Weird. But, does anyone know what the update released today fix? It didn't say while I was updating. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My 8X beats audio was just updated and wanted to know what was fixed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow Lizneedshelp. That's certainly a strange quirk to your beats. The last software, version 1532.20.20102.605, included some great improvements to the SIM recognition, Skype audio, battery life, and device freezing troubles. It doesn't appear that the trouble you're having is very widespread. Did this start before the most recent update or after? Does the trouble only seem to occur when you play music through a specific application? Have you tried rebooting the phone and SIM http://vz.to/10gVtKd to help refresh the device?

I'll be looking forward to more details.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Lizneedshelp

Hi there, it only happens when I play it when using the xbox music app. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Lizneedhelp

Thanks for replying. It may be that application. If the issue persists in only that application I would recommend sending a email to the developer. This would be the best way to get this addressed. Have you tried a different xbox music app? There may be a different one that would work better.

Thanks

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes