So I have been finding a lot of issues with this phone, which was not described by Verizon when I was online or buying in person.
Below are a few examples I have had, which I brought my original phone in, got another, and after a couple months had the issues come up again.
1. Somehow my SIM card cannot be read, even though it has never moved or been removed (also has a hard case surrounding it, so it has nowhere to go). I then have to restart my phone for it to work. It starts off once in a while, and then gets to multiple times a day.
2. It will repeat the texts that my friends send, so I will get the text at least twice.
3. It will also sometimes resend an old text instead of sending me my friends new text, which then throws off the entire conversation.
4. My phone by itself will just turn off for no reason, it will be on the table working, then I go back 20 minutes later, and it is off.
5. The visual when on the phone and talking goes haywire, so when I then try to end a call the screen will blink on and off and not let me end the call.
I have had these issues with the phone twice now, and what is the point of getting a new one if the issues will happen again. What can I do to prevent this crap from happening a third time?