Microsoft teases Denim for Lumia Icon
LumiaIconUser
Contributor - Level 1

http://lumiaconversations.microsoft.com/2014/12/18/lumia-denim-takes-imaging-whole-new-level/

Seeing as how the Icon is your exclusive, Verizon, would you please confirm or deny that we will in fact see it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Microsoft teases Denim for Lumia Icon
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

OMG, that is so funny...oh wait...you were serious? You thought those condescending drones masquerading as customer support people would actually answer you? Never happen and the chances of us ever seeing this update are quite slim, based on what we've seen so far.

0 Likes
LumiaIconUser
Contributor - Level 1

heh, of course I know that.

I do find it interesting that MS called out the Icon on that Denim page, seeing as how "Icon" only refers to the Verizon phone. I really wish someone somewhere would get it together and just clue the rest of us in on what's happening. It's funny how the doofus helpers here play it like "gee, it's such a mystery, and no one knows." Well certainly there are people at Microsoft and Verizon who know exactly what is happening, even if it is "nothing." FFS, just spit it out.

Fadetonight
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yah pretty much all Windows Phone users are fed up with Verizon. The Denim update is rolling out to everyone, but we have yet to get Cyan which was released early Summer. If you head over to the Windows Central forums for the Icon phone pretty much everyone is changing carriers. If I dont have the Denim update by the time my plan is up (2 months) I'm leaving for ATT as well. I'm so sick of Verizon being the Iphone/Samsung store. Not a single salesperson in the store knows anything about windows phones. Plus they stop selling the Icon, the flagship windows phone, within a year?  Its Sammy or Iphone or nothing. Hell, they dont even push the Droid Turbo's which are their new phone. All I can think of is they are making way more money as a kick back from Apple and Samsung so thats what they push. I really hope Verizon gets on the ball, but I really think they are ridding themselves of Windows phones.