Re: Mango RTM -- Verizon is on the clock!
revflinty

A T & T is updating to Mango tomorrow.  How long is Verizon going to make us wait?  Or would they rather have us all switch to a different carrier?

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

revflinty wrote:

A T & T is updating to Mango tomorrow.  How long is Verizon going to make us wait?  Or would they rather have us all switch to a different carrier?

VZW is rumored to be also releasing the update to the Trophy tomorrow as well.  For new devices; not Trophy, no news as of yet.

If you looked at the post before yours is a link to the support page, http://support.vzw.com/system_update/trophy.html  so keep checking that page tomorrow :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went ahead and updated to the RTM version a couple of weeks ago. So far, so good.... it's worth it for hands free texting alone. Unclear what Verizon needs to add.

0 Likes
Tripp06

Another Mango rumor: Some VZW stores already have display WP7 phones running Mango.  So maybe Verizon will be updating current owners before 2012.  Who knew Verizon could actually be on time?

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

The update is officalliy being pushed out.  Connect to Zune and check for updates!

0 Likes
Forjo

Perhaps, but it's only 7392. I've read no reports of Mango actually being deployed. :smileysad:

-Forjo

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

It is not just 7392.  Mango is rolling.

My phone is now version:

Firmware: 2305.13.20104.605

0 Likes
Forjo

Cool!

Did you get both today or just Mango?

-Forjo

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

As stated in the other thread where you doubted me, I received both today.

0 Likes
Forjo

Doubted you? You stated that "the" update was happening.  You did not say it was complete. You also asked if anyone had gotten it yet. I said that what I received, and others at the time, was 7392.

Don't take forum messages so personally. You've gotten the update. Good for you. How about some good will for the rest of us stuck waiting?

-Forjo

0 Likes