Lumia 928 black screen
DWalker28

My Nokia Lumia 928 has been having issues with the touch screen being unresponsive. I had worked with Verizon Tech Support, where I was taught to do a soft reset. This touch screen problem has been occurring more frequently. Last night, the screen became unresponsive to touch while on a phone call. It would not let me end the call. When the person on the other end of the line hung up, the phone screen went black and the bottom button lights lit up. I tried to turn the phone on with with power button, the screen stayed black and the button lights lit up. I then attempted the soft reset, holding down the Power button and the Volume Down buttons, but it did nothing. I then tried holding down the Power button, and both Volume buttons and still nothing. I plugged the phone into the charger and my home screen displayed for an instant and went black again. The bottom buttons no longer were lit up and did not light up after pressing the power button. I left the phone on the charger all night and today there is still no response.

I have no phone to call Tech Support, so any of your help is greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes