Re: Lumia 1520 "Bandit" on Verizon please
primortal
Master - Level 1

Outside news, yes and the rumors say early November (possibly the 6th).

0 Likes
Paulgs3

The 929 is a stripped down phone. Not wasting money on that, (not giving up unlimited data) I'm getting tired of the garbage phones verizon feeds us.

0 Likes
lopez60120

Paulgs3

I was wondering if you have more details on the 929. Reason  is everything I have seen links it to a smaller version of the 1520?

0 Likes
Paulgs3

I just dug through some tech sites, and I have to be honest, more "leaks" are reporting better speccs!!  Originally it was leaked to have a 720 screen, not the same chip, and only a 10megapix camera.

From what I am seeing now they are identical except for the screen size. So I'm going to go ahead as say I was wrong. I will consider the 929 especially since it listed as $599 off contract.

0 Likes
Kohld
Contributor - Level 1

The only way I will settle for this junior version is if I cannot find any other way to pay for a move off Verizon and over to AT&T.

A sinkhole in my front yard has totally drained my bank accounts or I would be long gone already.

0 Likes
Paulgs3

I stream a lot of pandora to my jeep, I really like the coverage of 4g. I

just can't give up my unlimited, I'm sitting at about 6-7g a month from

streaming while driving. When they turn off unlimited data I'm out.

0 Likes
rpm1984

Daniel Rubino from Windows Phone Central reported two days ago that the 929 will not be until quarter1 2014. If that is the case it will mean that ATT will have gotten two flag ship nokia phones since we got the 928. As of now ATT has gotten 520,820,920,1020, and 1520. In the same time period Verizon has gotten 822 and 928. That is seriously frustrating.

This would also mean that Verizon will yet again not be carrying a flagship WP device through the holiday shopping season.

0 Likes
Paulgs3

Everything I'm seeing is pointing to 3rd week of November.

0 Likes
rpm1984

Ya I hope you are right and Daniel is wrong......unfortunately he is usually right and wouldn't say something like that unless he has received some information.

0 Likes
rpm1984
0 Likes