Looks like the end of a many year relationship
wkgoodbody
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon seems to be causing nothing but problems for Microsoft for its Windows phone. Will condier abandoning verizon after many years!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Looks like the end of a many year relationship
Mafdude
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hear ya.  They do NOT want competition for their android clones. I'll await till after CES, hoping that the rumors are not true, and if they do pan out and are only offering the low-mid end Nokia 710 (non-LTE btw VERIZON!), then I'm off to another BS carrier ATT.  Which is the same bullsheet with less coverage, but better windows phone selection...

LE2Strat
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey, at least with the Community update they are callilng it Windows Phone now and not Windows Mobile. 

thisisinsane

I definitely feel you! If this fee is imposed, I will be dropping Verizon after my contract is up in April 2012. My monthly bill is already too high with all of the unnecessary fees and taxes already imposed, so adding a $2.00 fee for me to pay the bill is a no go for me!!! This truly sucks!!!!!

0 Likes
wkgoodbody
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have 1 year to go. I love my WIndows phone! Clearly more integrated and a better User interface that the rotten fruit...

Hopefully by then VZ will get the idea an provide better WP hardware!

wkgoodbody
Enthusiast - Level 2

The fee is a stupid idea for some users, but it doesn't apply to me as I am on auto-pay!. I love my WIndows Phone, just would like better phones and LTE support before my contract expires!

0 Likes