Re: Just tell us the truth
Tidbits
Legend

It should be a given if you are working with Microsoft. IBM has one and still to this day never said they have one. Even Microsoft fully ripped off IBM and walked away with billion dollar producing software and IBM has yet to say anything in fear of violating the NDA.

HTC and Motorola have a beta program without carrier involvement and have been doing it for the past 2 years (Motorola has done it longer). Nokia/MS can do it on their own. If they say they can't they are lying to you.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I have signed NDA where I can't confirm nor deny things. If I do either or I will violating it could be sued and surely be fired. I may also never get a job again in the field I work in. Microsoft is one of those companies that have similar NDA.

Re: Re: Just tell us the truth
theBoringCoder
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have a source link, vzwenduser, to something authoritative about AT & T devices "[...]experiencing bugs with the 8.1 update"? Without an authoritative source to back up what you post, it looks like you're trolling, or just pointing the finger back at Microsoft to get the heat off of Verizon.

Alexvrb
Contributor - Level 1

He's not trolling but the problems are neither widespread nor (from what I've seen and heard) are they serious. It's well in line with typical smartphone big-update teething issues. You can probably pick any modern smartphone at random and at some point in it's career some users ran into issues with such-and-such update. Heck in the case of Apple, they've accidentally ROYALLY screwed up millions of devices at a time and yanked the update and it's just "oops oh well these things happen".

0 Likes