Is the Nokia 928 phone available through Verizon?
Deb5

is the Nokia 928 phone available through Verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the Nokia 928 phone available through Verizon
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

At this time the Nokia Lumia 928 is out of stock, Deb5.   You can always check out our other smartphones at http://vz.to/2fDhYcC We have a great selection. I am sure you will find one that you love.

AllisonC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

No...it isn't. The only "Nokia" phone still available is the 735, which is going to be discontinued at the end of the year when Microsoft ends production of consumer oriented smartphones.

0 Likes
Deb5

I wanted to get this phone when it was first out and couldn't get anyone from Verizon to give me an answer (or Microsoft) about whether Verizon would carry this phone so I got the 728 Windows and updated it to Windows 10 it is ok but really wanted the 928...has there been a lot of problems with it?

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Microsoft is ending production of Nokia smartphones. For us Verizon Wireless customers, that is almost a non event due to the lack of recent Windows Mobile devices being submitted for CDMA certification.

0 Likes
Deb5

that is about what I figured would happen. I like having the one system between my phone and my computer instead of multiple systems...may have to rethink Verizon..I have used Verizon since early 2000's and really like there coverage but liked being able to use Windows also...sucks....

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://swappa.com/buy/nokia-lumia-928-verizon

Or try eBay - although Verizon isn't selling it you can still find it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The majority of the Microsoft applications are available to install on the Android or iOS devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I used to be hopeful that the Surface Phone, if/when it is released, would be coming to Verizon Wireless.

HP releasing the Elite x3 as a GSM only device, and, Alcatel creating a Windows Mobile device for T-Mobile, has tempered my enthusiasm quite a bit.

I'm at the point where I believe that no new Windows Mobile devices will be coming to Verizon Wireless, Sprint and US Cellular until each carrier has migrated traffic off of their respective CDMA networks.

0 Likes
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

At this time the Nokia Lumia 928 is out of stock, Deb5.   You can always check out our other smartphones at http://vz.to/2fDhYcC We have a great selection. I am sure you will find one that you love.

AllisonC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes