In addition to unresolved issues with text to voice message to landlines, I also am not receiving any pics sent via text.
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can send pics I attach to text messages, but cannot receive any pics sent to me via text. Just the text message comes through with no pics. Started a couple weeks ago. Very frustrated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: In addition to unresolved issues with text to voice message to landlines, I also am not receiving any pics sent via text.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sagamicat, sorry to hear you having trouble receiving picture messages. You wrote that you are able to send a picture. Can you send a picture to yourself and receive it without issue? If you cannot receive one sent by your own number we would want to back up and reset the device. Here are the instructions: http://vz.to/1mq6kLO .

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: In addition to unresolved issues with text to voice message to landlines, I also am not receiving any pics sent via text.
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am indeed able to send photo texts to myself with the phone, but cannot receive any. Not even the text comes through if there is a pic attached. NOTHING comes through, so I can't even tell when someone sent a pic to me. As well, it is virtually impossible to follow/connect with anyone to respond to emails on the community forum. This is a frustrating mess!!!

0 Likes