Re: Icon WP 8.1 live folders???
primortal
Master - Level 1

Thank, so to reduce confusion in the future stick to the topic at hand instead of combing two different threads into one response.  Think of others readers that didn't see that other thread

0 Likes
Not applicable

I agree. I will try harder in the future.

0 Likes
op2388
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sorry, I don't see where there is anything that Verizon put as rules that anything posted must be related to network or billing issues. The whole point of these community forums is for people to ask questions and try to resolve issues without the need to ask a Verizon rep all the time. Otherwise, they would just post a link to chat with a Verizon rep.

Someone has to "help us complainers"? In all your posts thus far, I have yet to see one that actually helps anyone. The issue the OP has was an easy question to answer and nowhere did I see anything where he blamed the carrier or the manufacturer for anything.

Bad Luck, the only good luck we can get is if you just stopped posting here and went back to the iOS forum.

0 Likes
Not applicable

What did I tell you yesterday? I post when and where I like. Don't like it just don't read my replies.

This is a help forum, not the complainers corner.

I am not going to help you just "complain"

The original posters issue on the Use of the developer preview is not a carrier issue.

Just like if you update your device and find the features and functions don't operate as before.

However asking for help with that issue would be to direct you to the proper help place.

In the case of windows devices I would and have directed to Microsoft or the device maker.

Let's go a little further with network and billing issues. If you have a billing issue only a Verizon representative can assist with that question since as customers we cannot access your account, so you tell the poster that.

However if they ask a general question relating to activation fees, etf's or upgrade fees any knowledgeable customer can answer it or direct where to get that information.

Now a poster comes on here and says the data network is slow or down, again you direct them to the toll free number or *611 since we cannot access network records.

Now we come to posts like my device has lost connectivity etc. So as customers who know how to troubleshoot the issues give suggestions. If they work then great. If not more customers try to help and maybe its all fixed.

If not then a Verizon rep answers for more information or provides a link to assist.

I provide links whenever needed. I don't spend my time reading babble posts on "where is my updates" "and the FCC this complaint or that complaint" I helped by telling the poster the FCC, FTC or MI5 cannot and will not compel the carrier to give you something the carrier does not have to provide. I answered truthfully.

It was help, but your complainers don't want help you simply want to complain.

I have said suggestions such as a novel idea of writing a real letter to the CEO of Verizon, I said go and start a petition on President Obama's web site in which he promises action after a certain number of online signatures are obtained. You see you and the rest won't do that since you could not get enough people to even sign the petition nor even care about it.

Same goes for sending a real postal letter.

You say you want this or that, but the only thing you do is come here and write nothing, going nowhere!

And then attack like you do on me. Trust me I use great restraint in my replies back to these attacks.

Look over my posting history, I receive many thank you replies for my help efforts. Show me your kudos for helping for years.

Don't bother you don't have any, just complain and complain some more. A real shame.

0 Likes
op2388
Enthusiast - Level 3

as of yet, i don't see anyone thanking you for your help in the windows phone forum. but i do see many people not seeing anything you say as helpful.

have a wonderful day Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Not applicable

op2388 wrote:

as of yet, i don't see anyone thanking you for your help in the windows phone forum. but i do see many people not seeing anything you say as helpful.

have a wonderful day

And I would agree with that statement. I have had "likes" many times on many of these windows phone complaint threads. How can you help a person that just wants to complain? I posted suggestions and I get name calling and labels pinned on me. But not one single complaint you and others have made for months now has gotten you that upgrade. Is that correct?

No FCC or FTC or any government regulatory agency has gotten you any upgrades. Just look how long Android devices have not gotten them. They complained and went to court and lost.

But all that complaining did zero to get them updates. Then when Verizon and the device makers were ready as with other carriers the updates came forth.

Then the carriers got hit with my device is non functional, Verizon gave us a bad update, oh I wish I never updated, can I roll back. It is a never ending vicious cycle.

So tell me what would you do or have done to help your issue other than complaining on a help forum?

Have a wonderful day also

0 Likes