I installed the 8.1 upgrade. Stuck on airplane mode
Jwalkpw

I installed the 8.1 upgrade.  Now my work phone is stuck on airplane mode.  I'm on call 24/7.  It's a little bit of an inconvenience having to have my work phone forward to my personal phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I installed the 8.1 upgrade.  Stuck on airplane mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here I am to save the day Jwalkpw! Let's get your phone out of airplane mode. May I ask have you tried a sim card pull, reboot, re-insert, and retest? If not then please do so. If that does not resolve the issue then a factory reset would be the next step. Do you have your info backed up? If so, here's a link on how to do the reset.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-113882/

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here I am to save the day Jwalkpw! Let's get your phone out of airplane mode. May I ask have you tried a sim card pull, reboot, re-insert, and retest? If not then please do so. If that does not resolve the issue then a factory reset would be the next step. Do you have your info backed up? If so, here's a link on how to do the reset.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-113882/

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: I installed the 8.1 upgrade. Stuck on airplane mode
Jwalkpw

Hello

You did save the day ☺ the removal of the simms card did not work, but the factory reset worked. Today was the first change I had to work on my phone. Thank you very much

If anyone is looking fo a phone, please do not recommend the windows phone. I am not picky on my phones and I’m not brand loyal, but I have had nothing but issues this phone, along with 3 of my other coworkers.

Have wonderful weekend.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fabulous, Jwalkpw!

I am glad that it worked out.

Let us know if you have any questions!

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes