I have had nothing but trouble with this phone, since I got it in April 2014. Why are there so many hardware issues with this device?
shawn2015

Has anyone else had issues with this device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have had nothing but trouble with this phone, since I got it in April 2014. Why are there so many hardware issues with this device?
d1pope

I too have been having issues w/ Windows phone since August..... I personally am through, gonna go back to Samsung as soon as the six is released. None of the apps I need are in the windows store, the phone feels like it is on fire after a short phone call, and I cannot turn it off when it is charging. I am DONE!!

0 Likes
Re: I have had nothing but trouble with this phone, since I got it in April 2014. Why are there so many hardware issues with this device?
GT_Sensor

Not a single issue. You must have a lemon.

0 Likes
TomSawyerB
Enthusiast - Level 2

Replaced mine 3 times in the first two weeks before I got one that was trouble free. Been almost two years now. No issues with this one. Am even running Windows 10 on it now. Still no issues.

0 Likes