I have a nokia 928. on my old BlackBerry, I could set up 1 vibration for meeting reminders, 2 vibrations for text, 3 vibrations and then the phone would ring for phone calls. How can I do this on the Nokia?
stevegoodrich

I have a nokia 928.  on my old BlackBerry, I could set up 1 vibration for meeting reminders, 2 vibrations for text, 3 vibrations and then the phone would ring for phone calls.  How can I do this on the Nokia?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a nokia 928.  on my old BlackBerry, I could set up 1 vibration for meeting reminders, 2 vibrations for text, 3 vibrations and then the phone would ring for phone calls.  How can I do this on the Nokia?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Blackberry was awesome for customizing the vibrations, and LED colors for notifications. (I so miss BeBuzz!!!); I knew without looking at the screen what potential info was coming through...

The only options I know of for vibration alerts are on and off.  I'm using an Icon (Lumia 929, OS 8.0) and it does vibrate once for a text, twice for an email, continuously for a phone call, if vibration is turned on.  But I can't "set" that, it's just the way the OS is set up, all I can do is turn vibration on or off.  I don't know if that's the same on the 928 or not....

0 Likes