I hate my Iphone 5...please help! :)
DakotaTanderson

I hate my Iphone 5, I want to get either and Icon, or HTC M8 so everything I run (laptop, tablet and phone) are all running windows for ease of use in college and just having everything synced up. My problem/Question is, my upgrade isn't until May 31 2015...So am i stuck and not able to upgrade or switch to edge without paying a huge price?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I hate my Iphone 5...please help! :)
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can't pay full retail price for a new phone and if you don't have an upgrade available on another line on the account, you could look for a gently used phone on swappa or ebay (just ensure it's Verizon branded with a clean ESN).

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dakota,

I am so sorry to hear that you do not like your device. What is it about the iPhone 5 is it that you do not like? Are you having device issues? Do you have any other lines on your account that are eligible to upgrade? If so, you can use their upgrade to get a new device and they can use yours when it comes time, if they agree.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DakotaTanderson

I just am not a big fan of the operating system anymore and I like the the android and windows operating systems. No one is available for an upgrade I believe. So does that mean I'm stuck with it until one is available?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can't pay full retail price for a new phone and if you don't have an upgrade available on another line on the account, you could look for a gently used phone on swappa or ebay (just ensure it's Verizon branded with a clean ESN).