How unlock my phone?
jerrywang

I buy a Nokia lumia 822,now I want use it in china's telecom network,how unlock my phone?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: How unlock my phone?
B33
Legend

Is that Nokia a Global phone ?  Give this a Look see if might Help:. http://goo.gl/X7g5I 

0 Likes
jerrywang

No,I want use nokia lumia 822 in china for long time,and I get a new chinese mobile number,but after I put the chinese SIM card in my phone,It not worked,It cannot send SMS,and cannot surf the internet(3G cannot use)

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok you bought a Verizon phone is Correct ?  but your Wanting to change the Number and Use it on a Chinese Cell System). Jerry the phone might be Global ready and you use it that way)  But doing as what you described i don't think that will Work..but i might be wrong I'll look into this a little further

0 Likes
jerrywang

Yes,I want use it on a chinese cell system,I want change number,But after I changed to chinese cell phone number,It does not worked( It cannot send SMS,cannot 3G),I waiting your answer

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The Phone is a Global phone and made for using it that way i did find that out Jerry but changing the Number is were your probably running into the Issues if you can change it back to were it was. it possibly might work again

0 Likes