How do I transfer my contact (People) list from my Lumia 928to mynew phone (Motorola Mg6)
HTRJV

Need help!  Just purchased a new phone Motorola Mg6.  How do I transfer my contact list from my Lumia 928 to the new Motorola?

Thank you.  Joe

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer my contact (People) list from my Lumia 928to mynew phone (Motorola Mg6)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was your contact list tied to your Outlook account? Or another email account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer my contact (People) list from my Lumia 928to mynew phone (Motorola Mg6)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear that you got yourself a new phone and we want you to be able to transfer as much content as possible from one phone to another. We have a great resource for transferring information between devices in our content transfer website. You can reach the website via the following link. http://spr.ly/6585DUlbf

Jesus_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SERanz

We're glad to hear that you got yourself a new phone and we want you to be able to transfer as much content as possible from one phone to another.

0 Likes