How do I stop unwanted sales calls from coming in on my phone and using up my data?
ELLHAY15

How do I stop unwanted sales calls from coming in on my phone and using up my data ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I stop unwanted sales calls from coming in on my phone and using up my data?
Weth
Legend

Unsolicited sales calls are truly annoycing, but why do you think incoming phone calls use data. Unless you are using skype or something similar, incoming calls do not use any data, even if using Advanced Calling or HD Calling.

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop unwanted sales calls from coming in on my phone and using up my data?
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

telephone calls don't typically use data.     

Most of our plans do have unlimited talk, so I realize they are very annoying, but they shouldn't actually cost you money.   

I've found out that if you call those numbers back, they are required by law to have an option to choose for them to take you off their list.   It's usually on the message you get when you call their number back.    It took me several tries, but I finally stopped all of them from calling me by doing this.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ELLHAY15 - The last thing any of us want, is to receive unwanted calls. I will be happy to help you put an end to the unwanted calls you're receiving.  Use this link and start blocking the callers. http://vz.to/1siP4if 

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes