How can I get information off my phone if the screen is broken?
aclem

I have a Nokia Lumina 928. The screen has been cracked for a while, but just now went completely black. It still makes noises and I am able to unlock it and get to the home screen. I want to get my pictures, contacts, and some data from my apps (especially My Notes app). Please help!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get information off my phone if the screen is broken?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@aclem

Thanks for confirming!  I'm glad to hear your device will still unlock and is able to make calls.  Yes, I recommend taking it into one of our corporate store locations http://vz.to/1ruG0EM for further inspection.  They may be able to transfer your data for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a blank screen on your device is devastating, aclem. Did you check your microsoft account to see if your items are backed up there? Did you save any of your information to your Sim card?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
aclem

I didn't set up my microsoft account on my phone and am unsure of the sim

card. Would I be able to take it to Verizon and they could somehow remotely

control my phone? I can still unlock the screen and answer phone calls.

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@aclem

Thanks for confirming!  I'm glad to hear your device will still unlock and is able to make calls.  Yes, I recommend taking it into one of our corporate store locations http://vz.to/1ruG0EM for further inspection.  They may be able to transfer your data for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes