Have Windows 10 Mobile (10.0.14393.2551) - Version 1607 - after installation, can't send text messages with photos.
FREMIL39

Have Windows 10 Mobile (10.0.14393.2551) - Version 1607 - after installation, can't send text messages with photos.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have Windows 10 Mobile (10.0.14393.2551) - Version 1607 - after installation, can't send text messages with photos.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use your device is imperative at all times, and We're here to help. To get started, lets jump right into troubleshooting. Are you able to use your mobile data on your phone? Also, are you able to send out regular texts without issues? What messaging application are you using?

CassandraM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Have Windows 10 Mobile (10.0.14393.2551) - Version 1607 - after installation, can't send text messages with photos.
FREMIL39

Cannot send or receive media in text messages, photo or video. Can send regular text messages to single recipients, but cannot send text messages to multiple recipients.

Believe that Internet APN and MMS APN settings need to be set, so need to know where we can go to get this done.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@FREMIL39 We are sorry to see that you are having trouble to send and receive multimedia messages. Have you ever been able to send them? Where did you purchase your device?

GeorginaG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FREMIL39

We've had this phone for about 5 years and have always been able to send photos and videos. We were on Windows 8.1 until our upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile about a week ago. We love Windows 10 Mobile and just need to have this texting of media enabled!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to send picture messages. Can you please check to make sure that your mobile data is enabled? Additionally, are you sending one picture or multiples?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
FREMIL39

What setting do you want me to check, to see that my mobile data is enabled? Text messaging with text alone works to one individual at a time, but not to multiple persons. Also texting of one photo or video to one person does not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a good question. On Windows 10, here are those steps: Action Center> Cellular.

CraigS_VZW

0 Likes
FREMIL39

Under Cellular data, Data connection is On.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the additional information FREMIL39.I want to make sure we get this up and running for you. I want to make sure we get this taken care of for you asap. I have sent a Private Message to your inbox for the next best step in getting this situation handled. 

I look forward to your response. 

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes